- About the College
- Departments & Offices
- Veterinary Hospitals
Renukaradhya Gourapura, DVM, MS, PhD
Department of Veterinary Preventive Medicine
Food Animal Health Research Program
Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center
The Ohio State University
Food Animal Health Building
1680 Madison Avenue
Wooster, Ohio 44691
Ph: (330) 263-3748
Fx: (330) 263-3677
E-mail: gourapura [dot] 1 [at] osu [dot] edu
Professional Training and Experience
- 1991, DVM, Veterinary Medicine, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, India.
- 1994, MS, Viral Immunology, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, India.
- 2002, PhD, Viral Immunology, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India.
- 2002-2008, Postdoctoral fellow, Viral and Tumor Immunology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Mucosal immunology in food animals
- Host-pathogen interactions and pathogenesis
- Viral immune evasion mechanisms
- Mucosal vaccine development against respiratory viral diseases