- Conferences and Workshops
- Farm Science Review 2015
- Organic Livestock and Poultry Health Series
- Ohio Dairy Health and Management Certificate Program
- (ARCHIVED) Farm Science Review 2012
- ARCHIVED: Small Ruminant Pastures, Parasites, and Profits: Putting it all together
- ARCHIVED: 2008 "One-Medicine" Conference
- ARCHIVED: 2006 "One-Medicine" Conference
- Fact Sheets
- Contact Us
International Dairy Certificate Program
The International Dairy Certificate Program (IDCP) offers advanced educational knowledge in an intensive 6-day (from Monday to Saturday) face-to-face comprehensive program for practicing veterinarians and consultants. The program provides a framework to develop cutting edge, applied skills in production medicine and decision making. Participants will develop quantitative and personal skills that can be used to promote and expand their production medicine services. Course materials can be applied to farms of any size, including those under grazing conditions.
Participants will receive educational programming and materials in Spanish and/or English. The learning methods will include in-classroom lectures, hands-on exercise/case study, group discussions, and farm visits.
Printable Brochure for 2015 Program (Aug 3-8, 2015)
- Registration Deadline: July 1, 2015