Professional Training and Experience
- Residency: Laboratory Animal Medicine, The Ohio State University, Department of University Laboratory Animal Resources
- DVM, The Ohio State University
- MLAS, Laboratory Animal Science, Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, PA
- The interaction of lab animal housing conditions and the impact on the HPA axis and overall animal welfare.
- Providing hypothesis driven research to support common clinical treatments and environmental enrichment in the field of lab animal medicine.
- Applying the principles for humane experimental technique (Three R’s-Replacement, reduction, and refinement) via improved techniques and the use of imaging modalities.