Vet for a day has reached it's capacity and is now closed!
We are no longer accepting students for our waitlist.
Please join our mailing list at vet.osu.edu/mailinglist if you would like to be notified about future events.
This is event is for high school students (9-12) and middle school students (7-8)
Vet for a day for high and middle school students will be held on the same day. However, the students will be split into separate groups.
Registration is required to attend this event. Registration form is located below
- Cost: $45 (includes pizza lunch) - this is a nonrefunable fee and payment must be received before the day of the event.
- Date: Sunday, October 1 or Saturday, November 18 (please only register for one day)
- Location: The Ohio State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, 1900 Coffey Road, Columbus, Ohio 43210
- Time: 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. - Registration begins at 9:30 a.m.
- Dress code: Dress comfortable but no open toe shoes.
This event is all day. No parent participation. Visitor parking is located in front of the Veterinary Medicine Academic Building. You must pay to park using the Pay-by-Plate in the visitor's parking lot.
Required Forms - you will receive an electronic copy via email a week before the event.
Click HERE for directions & a general schedule for the day.
Send payment/checks payable to: Ohio State CVM
Attn: April Pugh, VFAD
The Ohio State University
College of Veterinary Medicine
Veterinary Medicine Academic Building (make sure you putting the building)
1900 Coffey Road
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Phone: (614) 247-1512
Please Note: We accept cash, money orders or checks (payable to Ohio State CVM). Unfortuantely, we are unable to accept credit card payments at this time. Please put student's name and a telephone number on the check so we can match with registration. Once payment is received, student will be officially reserved. When payment is received, you will receive a confirmation email.
Registration is now closed!